View Single Post
Old 05-11-2017, 10:44 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

zack,

You can check Health Care Locator Custom for a behavioral optometrist. Did the Carrick functional neurologist / chiro neuro suggest the visual stimulation ? It sounds like you may not want to be pushing your visual stimulation. The Carrick protocol does not work for every one. In fact, based on experience on NT, it has only helped about 25% and cost up to $10,000.

There can be a vast difference between different Carrick trained chiros.
Be careful and watch your wallet.

btw, Crosby is not healthy. He has his ups and downs.

DavOD, I asked the bud tenders to let me speak to the manager and he did not know anything more. But, they knew about the different highs.

I would like to see CBD studied and made available to more people.

There is another cannabis resin being studied, danadadiol or something like that. It sounds interesting.

The NFL players would like to have CBD available after games with hard hits. Worth a consideration.

The problem is the feds. They need to separate THC from the non-hallucinogenic compounds. Keep federal oversight of THC and let the others be studied more freely.

There are other protocols that have shown value in the first day or so after a hit. They are expensive and still being studied but the NFL players could afford the treatment costs and be a good study cohort.

"Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote