View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 12:12 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Any results on TOS Therapy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jheumann View Post
My issue is more the middle scalenes as far as we can tell. Not only that, but I have a nice fibrous band from a CT cervical process that has developed a connection to the 1st rib. So, while I would pursue the PRP or A2M (Sheldon Jordan), I have a built up obstruction that is hard to work around, o surgery of some sort is my option, perhaps with PRP later for spasms, or A2M which is suppose to relieve inflammation, as per Sheldon Jordan. I had PRP for my anterior scalene, no noticeable difference.
Hello Jheumann, we traded messages a few years back. I wanted to know if you had any success with the PRP to reduce the scar tissue associated with you TOS? I'm hoping you've found some relief! You also mention in your posts that you have a fibrous band in the CT cervical process. How did they diagnose that? Did you do neurography? If so, any recommendations? I am hoping to follow up with Dr. Gelabert in the next month or so to see if there is anything to be done about post surgical scar tissue and pain associated with post surgery ( had surgery 5 years ago). Still have daily pain and severe limitations. I also found the Centeno Clinic in Colorado for PRP. Not sure if you have any information/experience with them. Thanks for any information. Marc
MarcB50 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote