View Single Post
Old 05-15-2017, 12:26 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Healthgirl View Post
Did you have symptoms as a child?

When I look back, I had mild dysautonomia, heat intolerance, joints that would crack out and back in, but was pretty much a normal kid and it probably all could have fallen under an anemia diagnosis since I was anemic. Later in my early twenties, my SI joints would go in and out and cause some problems here and there and I became hypoglycemic, but controlled it with protein every 2.5 hrs and was fine, Thirties I felt better than I ever did, knew how to take care of my idiosyncrasies and had 3 kids by then. Two of my three had some of my "sensitivities", but the other had none. I can tell you that never in in my childhood or whole life until I got sfn, did I or my kids have nerve pain, crawling, numbness, or tingling. So I am having a very hard time accepting that a mutation is the answer to this. Obviously we were genetically predisposed to what ever happened, but life was pretty normal before this. Maybe I'm just in denial.
Hi Healthgirl - No i never had problems as a child. We were always quite well. Our situation was similar to yours, we all got symptoms about the same time. I mean, within weeks of each other. I asked the prof. and he shrugged his shoulders and didn't think it was connected. Healthgirl, do they they think you have EDS?
LouLou1978 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote