View Single Post
Old 05-15-2017, 01:24 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goosiegoo View Post
Wow, your'S is more pronounced than mine.
My docs just tell me it's normal. Seems crazy to me that it just showed up one day with the burning sensations. Do your thighs hurt? I have trouble wearing pants. What does your doc say about it?
My doc thinks I have genetic mutation causing my SFN. I'm wondering if I have some autoimmune issue as my sister has MS. All testing thus far is normal for autoimmune.
No this isn't normal. This never happened in my life. I'd go out and get a tan, not turn purple with circles. No doctor has told me that it is normal. It is from autonomic nervous system damage that causes vasospasm and body temp to cool the skin can not be regulated.
Yes my thighs do hurt. Feel like I do 200 squats a day, from nothing. Also skin burning started on my thighs. This reaction to the sun has calmed a bit. Last summer was not as bad as 2015 when it started for me and my kids. They have no REAL answers for anything. The closest they can come for us is that we have Ehlers Danlos syndrome and some thing triggered us in to autoimmunity on top of it. I think there is more figuring to be done. It's all just too freakish.
Healthgirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote