Thread: My New Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2017, 06:57 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Corey never does laundry now. But when I was so manic I was out of my mind and/or had to crawl (ataxia+already being handicapped), couldn't see and had other severe or significant side effects from meds, he had no choice. He only did it every couple of weeks though and I would have to keep washing undies in the sink. But he did it. He also cooked sometimes and drove me to doctor's appointments until it was safe enough for me to take cabs on my own. He was far from happy about any of it tho.

I'm glad I went grocery shopping yesterday. The store was quiet and I breezed right through. But it was very hot out, so I had to make two trips to bring in the perishable items, which wouldn't last trunk because of the heat. I was totally drained by the time I was done. I was ready for my nap by the time I got home around noon. These trips out aren't too bad for me though. I need to build up some tolerance to the heat because I can't hide inside all summer.

I had 4 scripts to pick up, too. I'm running out of the cash I took out before I cancelled my card. I could go to the bank this morning to withdraw more. IDK if I will get going early enough to get there in time tho.

Rocky woke me up at 5 this morning by crawling all over my body, and he is a BIG boy. I turned over into a defensive position on my side, but he wouldn't give up and kept rubbing all over me and gently scratching my face. I guess he was harassing my husband too, and we finally got out of bed at 6 because we had had enough. It is cute/sweet, but really not so much when you're trying to sleep in for once.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (05-20-2017), mymorgy (05-20-2017)