Thread: My New Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2017, 07:14 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Rocky can be very affectionate when he wants to be. He was back at it this morning around 4:30am and I got up around 5:30. Buddy is so affectionate with me it can really get annoying and he's pretty possessive. Dottie spends a lot of time in the bedroom, but she just turns up and either meows at me or head butts me when she wants attention. They all sleep with me when I take a nap. Only Buddy sleeps with us at night... in my crotch lol.

Winter Wonderland my ***! I'm sick of snow! But I hope Jeff is enjoying it
We are getting a break from the heat. It's going to be in the 60's to low 70s this week with some rainy days.

I didn't get to the bank yesterday, but things worked out because I got my new debit card in the mail!!!
My husband will be in NH today, so I will make him buy cartons of cigarettes, saving me a trip, but I won't have to make him withdraw money so I can buy cat food, etc tomorrow.

I slept a lot yesterday. I hope I have more gas in the tank today, not that I plan on doing anything. I decided to give myself the weekend off. Not sure what I'm doing tomorrow, aside from buying cat food.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (05-21-2017), mymorgy (05-21-2017)