View Single Post
Old 05-25-2017, 12:27 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo*mar View Post
You can email or write your government officials to remind them about those with health situations and need services & help..
And you might feel better after sharing your concerns with those that make the laws..

Elected Officials | USAGov
5 ways to contact your elected officials and make your voice heard | News for College Students | USA TODAY College
I don't know if I want to contact my State representatives. Through out my life I have been disregarded because of mental health problems. I really don't think that they would care about me if I tell them that I have mental health issues. At this point, I don't trust them.
((But))
I hope that people do talk about their concerns with possibly loosing their SSDI, and medicare/Medicaid to their representatives. If they drop these programs, people are going to loose everything, and end up on the streets, and some will die, and some will commit suicide. Some will be removed from nursing homes, and all kinds of things, and more. They should think about how much of a mistake that would be. BF
"Thanks for this!" says:
mymorgy (05-25-2017), OhKay (05-26-2017)