View Single Post
Old 05-26-2017, 07:58 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Default I don't think I am manic

I just bought a keurig coffee maker and a lot of pods from amazon. I had coffee the other night and saw how much I missed it. I didn't miss the mess I created in the sink from the grinds. My stomach didnt hurt and I wasn't itchy. I bought a floor lamp because I really needed light and a storage bench Practically all my life I hardly spent any money except for graduate school and cigarettes and my cats and dogs. Now since the stroke I am getting things I want and right now can afford. I haven't been going to the senior center lately. I have been watching abby play with her toys and have been doing a lot of reading books I enjoy.
I enjoy the lectures, especially the ones on the psalms. the rabbi told a funny joke yesterday. see if I can do it fast. three men died and were asked if they had been faithful to their wives. first one said he was and never cheated. he was given a rolls royce -the second one said a few times-he was given a honda-the third one said a lot-he was given a motorcycle- then they saw the one with the rolls royce weeping-what is wrong one asked-he said his wife was given a bicycle.
I am not talking fast and only on my posts am i skipping around. I spent twenty minutes with the pdoc yesterday and he didn't notice anything.
bobby

Last edited by mymorgy; 05-27-2017 at 06:07 AM.
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (05-26-2017), OhKay (05-27-2017)