Thread: Terrified
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2017, 09:38 AM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

[QUOTE=Brokenfriend;1243643]I know what you mean Mari. Allot of the TV shows reek of political agendas, and hype. This makes me angry to. They are trying to brain wash us over, and over until we accept it. I can't accept what is wrong.

This didn't happen when I was growing up, but tv seems to be corrupted. I feel the tainted side of the corruption on tv, and I get angry when I realize what they are doing.

__________________________________________________ ______________________

BF,
You are so right...Journalist of the past reported the facts on either side equally and let the viewer decide. They never expressed their personal views. Journalist like Walter Cronkite, Harry Reasoner, Edward R. Murrow to name a few.

Journalism as we knew it is gone. Today's journalist lead to one side and do everything in their power to get you to think and see things their way. Oh how I miss the way journalism use to be reported. Just the facts and not their personal views....

BF;
Try to take a lot of the things reported with a "grain of salt"; and then put on something enjoyable; a movie. I know you like reading the psalms from the bible; or take a walk and get some fresh air.

Gerry
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brokenfriend (05-28-2017), mymorgy (05-27-2017), OhKay (05-28-2017), Wiix (05-27-2017)