View Single Post
Old 05-28-2017, 12:11 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Thank you, Mark. I've been taking it easy all weekend, I'm just exhausted and am really scared for what is to come. I feel like I've put my entire life on hold so much this past year and I'm not prepared to lose any more time. I know I need to do what is right for my body and give it the rest it deserves.

Is there any way of knowing how long these symptoms will take, if it was another concussion or a relapse? At this point I'm ready to rule out simply anxiety because of the degree of pain my head is in and how exhausted I am. I cannot take any more time off work and am planning on just continuing with life, while taking it easier than usual and starting my vestibular exercises again.

Do you think at this point, I should continue on and stop dwelling on it? I just hate not knowing what this means for me or my recovery and as much as I'm trying, I can't stop feeling bad for myself. I don't want to go back to my doctor as she literally does nothing for me when I go. I take all of my supplements still.

Any advice would be appreciated - I'm wondering if continuing on with life and not dwelling on it will hurt me.

Thank you for your help. Long time dweller on this forum while I had my past few injuries. Nice to know I am not alone.
Jessinthewilderness is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote