View Single Post
Old 05-28-2017, 06:05 PM
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Default Quick! I need opinions before I go back to the dentist tomorrow! Post root canal

So this morning I awoke in in excruciating pain realizing I had been clenching my jaw all night I rushed to the bathroom to make sure I hadn't cracked any teeth, and low and behold a month after my root canal treatment there is a large lump on the side of my gum, I had a root canal done on my bottom lower left molar, 2nd to the back. It healed relatively welland I thought I might pull through, but a couple weeks after I was having re occuring pain, I went back to the dentist and he told me my bite must be off so he shaved the tooth down a bit and it helped for about a week, then it sweeled up around the tooth again, I decided I'd try dealing with it since im an OX, and it went away for a couple weeks, then it came back today it's super swollen and a pale yellow in color, im going back tomorrow to get it checked out, im sure he will want to do additional treatment, im just unsure as to what I should do, extract it? Or try to save it? Has anyone had luck with root canals? Thanks I am in need of help, I am 19 and this is really hindering me, I can't do normal things I used to
Elliebeans is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote