View Single Post
Old 05-29-2017, 04:39 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ger715 View Post
I guess that is OA; it's probably the RA I was thinking of. I did have an MRI done last year of both hips which dose not show arthritis; but it is my fingers, along with wrist/feet/toes.

Personally, because of my neuropathy too, I would not tend to use anything like Vicks or any of those that go on hot/warm/gel; especially after or before using Rubbing Alcohol; which is more a cooling effect. Goes on cool and remains cooling effect.

I will sometimes use Mineral Ice I buy from Walgreens on my wrists/fingers, but not on my feet/ankles because of aggravating the Neuropathy in those areas which is already frequently burning.

Gerry
By alternating I mean, maybe alcohol one night and Vicks another night and see what difference I may feel. Vicks feels good on my feet, I wear socks to bed and during day, I think I've posted about Vicks here somewhere. C

I've mentioned here too about a friend with neuropathy who since started using grape seed ex is improved, is off gabapentin .. her nerve damage is from statins.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (05-30-2017)