View Single Post
Old 05-29-2017, 06:44 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PamelaJune View Post
Much later than expected getting home from his MKP weekend. Very short tempered and when he barked something at me that familiar smell whafted across. I couldn't help myself, I said you've been drinking. His response you don't know what you're talking about. Me, I can smell it on you and the one thing I've asked for is honesty. Today, he's hungover despite trying hard to disguise it but the smell is still there and his behaviour is as it used to be. Belligerent, abrupt, rude and unpleasant. He has not admitted he's had a drink.

Fortunately I dug deep all weekend with extra painkillers and have moved everything myself. He did manage to ask why I was in so much pain. I didn't answer, it's fairly obvious I've moved furniture including book cases, TVs, chest of drawers, filing cabinets. He moved the remaining chest of drawers today, it's on wheels.... and that took everything out of him. He's gone back to bed again just now, that will be the third time today. He is supposed to go out tonight for the MKP award for the initiates, now that he's a rookie he's supposed to be helping as he did over the weekend. I'm sure he will help, he's always been good at helping others. There is nothing more I can say, unless he admits he lapsed. To go on about it will only drive him to more. I'm sad for him but it's not the end of the world. I knew it was coming.
Second wide-o
You will continue to kick butt
And will survive
Just wish the pain wasn't a part of your life
Yet even that
You push through
A powerful model you are
And there are those moments
Never to have you
Amen
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (05-30-2017), PamelaJune (05-30-2017)