Thread: My New Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2017, 07:02 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Thank you, ladies

And I will call the office this morning and ask which Monday they plan on doing the walk through.

I wish that I could hire a cleaning company, but my husband would never agree to that. He doesn't want to spend the money, especially since he expects they will charge us damages anyway (we are smokers). He will move things for me, etc but does not help clean at all. He has pretty ****ing unreasonable expectations of me even though I'm handicapped.

If office staff is coming for an inspection Monday, they will be looking for damages vs. cleanliness, but I just like things to be more presentable whenever I'm expecting any kind of company.

My main concern is the carpet in the "cat room." I am going to rent a powerful carpet cleaner and hope that the stains aren't as noticeable after several passes. I have no doubt anything will do a better job than the piece of crap we have. It's worth a shot. It's a small room, but unfortunately there's a lot of **** in there that will need to be moved or moved around.

There are things on my list that, left undone, could draw some scrutiny. But they are things that could be done before we move out, so I've decided I'm not going to kill myself trying to do them.

I've been trying to remind myself why I started working on this list so early... I have to spread the work out and do it very slowly so I don't push myself too hard and/or hurt myself (again). It's very hard to do when you are hypo. My mind is willing, but my body is broken
"Thanks for this!" says:
mymorgy (05-30-2017)