View Single Post
Old 05-30-2017, 02:38 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoon View Post
So I experienced burning in my left thigh and numbness in my right foot since 10 months ago. During this period I was feeling it just like a discomfort. Went to neurologist and had some tests, MRI, emg, blood tests for infections, B vitamins. Everything came back normal. About a month ago I had a big flare, tingling in body, legs , arms, face, eyes tongue teeth... everything was tingling and burning. Went again to several doctors, had brain MRI, which looked normal. So as a final test I had a lumbar puncture a few days ago, which left me with a severe back pain and leg pain, in addition after this now I experience burning in my right inner thigh, good luck walking and driving for me without pain now.

I know here people are not doctors but being hopeless with them, I wonder if any of you finds themselves in my situation with similar progression of symptoms and found something. I'm open to advices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm don't have an official neuropathy dx and just got some tingling burning since hip replacement in 2010, thigh for sure, and then recently the right foot which is arthritic, so toes tingle and heal of foot. Recently and for a couple nights when I go to sleep I would get arm tingling (right side), some face (right side) but tried not to get alarmed and got to sleep. This tingling is primarily on right side of body where hip was replaced in 2010. I ended up with some pretty significant nerve damage from hip job so can only believe it's all surgery related for me. I was given the Fibro dx in 1999 and never had this tingling with this dx. Those Nerves...I'm much older than most here. I'm not going to go to doctors to "try" to find answers, they are all guessing too. I have some nerve supplements I take so continue with them. B vitamins are important.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
St George 2013 (06-04-2017), thecoon (05-30-2017)