View Single Post
Old 05-31-2017, 04:45 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I've read it to him, he had 3 hrs sleep over the weekend, drank little water and was using high energy levels. He's going to consider asking for testing next time at GP as remains adamant. Is very friendly since we had an argument last night over whose helped most with this house preparation. He made the mistake of saying its women's work. It was not well received. He seems ok & not edgy, so we will just have to crack on. Thanks for the look up & heads up. It might be right, he did still smell of it in waves Monday morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wide-O View Post
I hope this doesn't add to the confusion, but it is possible to smell of alcohol without drinking. See for example False smell of alcohol breath - Natural Health Q & A Forum

I searched because I did hear of it before. Not saying it's this, or trying to find "excuses", just something to be aware of. It's a very long shot, but just imagine it's due to something similar and he hasn't been drinking...

From what I understand it would typically be most noticeable in the morning.

Last edited by PamelaJune; 05-31-2017 at 07:13 AM.
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (05-31-2017), ger715 (05-31-2017), Wide-O (05-31-2017)