View Single Post
Old 06-03-2017, 08:54 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroline2 View Post
Grape Seed Extract: How Healthful Is It? - Medical News Today[/url]

Grape seed extract let a friend throw away gabapentin a few yrs ago. She dealt with what the doctors told her was ideopathic neuropathy, but later her daughter found it was from statin drugs, years of the drugs. That's a whole other topic.

I've been taking grape seed extract for 23 yrs soon and if I had anything to do with it, everyone would take it. Improved health overall. Could get many off drugs or not have them go on them. I take virtually no drugs, but thyroid and BP and ibuprofen...and many supps and this OPC which is the class of antioxidants which grape seed extract falls into.

I'm no doctor but love to help others. Do your research.

And may prevent cancers, we were told this back in 1995 when this OPC came to our attention. I'm going on 79 and all in all very healthy...have a lot of OA and last place for it to go was my right foot ankle....but I also believe a lot of damage to my body from hip replacement in 2010. Lots of stories, but my health is pretty darn good.
caroline2: Thank-you for this information. How much do you take? I would most definitely try it - douglas
gdg111 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote