View Single Post
Old 06-05-2017, 11:15 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Thanks very much. When I say my walking improved I mean that when I just do "normal" walking (not "exercise") I am loose. Just relaxed walking, even if a bit brisk. I go to a massage therapist every other week and he was amazed. Said my pelvis, legs, etc. were all relaxed and not rigid. Compared to my walking these last 4 or so years which was rigid and stiff. He said my trapezius muscles used to feel like "bricks." Now they are soft and relaxed. As to "on" and "off" issues, I don't seem to have on and off periods. It's always the same. I can take the Sinemet and feel the same an hour later or three hours later. I don't seem to "freeze" at all. The weather here in south Florida doesn't change a great deal season to season. I miss sweater weather! I would love it if I could wear a sweater a few times a year rather than once or twice. I still do grocery shopping and zoom down the aisles. I still drive. It sounds like you have shifts and changes in your symptoms so I guess I am pretty "ordinary" in that regard. I used to nap every day or two but now I don't nap except for perhaps once a week or so. Thanks for your reply!
KNPV is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
moondaughter (06-10-2017)