View Single Post
Old 06-05-2017, 01:25 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Thank you for your reply Mark,

Should I just stare into the wall while lying in bed when I feel the worst? I can feel fatigue creeping into an audiobook or podcast I'm listening to, and when I do I feel better with more energy to do things (like keep listening to the podcast) when I wake up. What can I do to ensure that I'm getting good sleep quality?

I was unclear about the moving part, I didn't actually move much. I hired some people to come and fetch my things - what I did do is walk a lot from point A to point B and I didn't rest when I felt tired. Instead I helped my roommate clean out our apartment until I felt I was about to be sick.

Is there any way to check if I have an inflammation in my neck? Should I try making myself an ice pack and see if I feel better?

The questions I had about my resting regimen was mostly about seeing if I was doing anything wrong by not having walks scheduled and so on. I spend most of my time sitting or lying in bed listening to audiobooks. Is there anything I could tell you about how I spend my days that could help you assess if I'm resting effectively?

And lastly, good point. Thanks again for your reply.
smutsik is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote