View Single Post
Old 06-06-2017, 04:04 AM
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Default Can a head knock improve throught processing

Hi everyone,

I wanted to ask foryour thoughts on something that happened to me recently and see what you think becasue its really making me feel very wierd.

A few weeks ago i hit my head on the pavement after falling off my skateboard (by the way, i am 47 years old, just a kid to a 90 year old). Anyways, i smashed my left eye pretty badly and have a decent scar over my eye and i did have a big egg under my eye......i didnt go to hospital (probably a stupid thing).

I will add here that i have a very good job in a highly paid and skilled profession, so i am not a dummy.

Where i am going with this is that after i hit my head, it feels like i became more intelligent in problem solving and general writing and communicating.

It even feels wierd telling you that.

I want to know if its possible that a head knock...........hang on, let me clarify.

When i hit my head i think i got knocked out for a brief time because all i rememeber was lying on my back and feeling sleepy and tired and then people beng around me. For the first two weeks after i had the accident i had trouble concentrating and what not but since then it feels like my intelligence has vastly improved. Answers just seem to pop into my head and i can solve things really easily.

I am not claiming genius, no way, but some thing has happed that is making everything seem clearer and solutions to problems (especially at work) are just poppinmg to my head.

Am i going nuts? - i sat in the toilet this week and these yellow and orange colour appeared as if out of no where.

Man i am losing it, can someone please tell me if there are cases like what i am experiencing.

Even my typing as i write this post if fluent and the words are just rolling out - it seems so easy.

I have not told another soul about what is goig on so, what do you think?
James James is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Skeezyks (06-06-2017)