Thread: I've had it!
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2007, 11:09 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Dear Linmarie--I am so sorry you are in so much pain. The "heart-pain" of not getting to see your grandson can be almost as painful as the RSD pain.
I hope your daughter will reconsider and at least come over some Mondays. You are right, I have to plan ahead some too when I want to do events. I missed my niece's baby shower a week ago due to a flare up, and when I went to another family get-together on Sat. my sister-in-law came up to me and said she could see that I was in a lot of pain, but, she appreciated the fact that I had traveled the distance to be there. Of course she did not know that I would be in bed recouperating for the whole next day, but, it was worth it to me, I had planned ahead for that too, because I knew it was inevitable. My husband has been pretty supportive, but, he does get my goat when I am 'grouchin around" and in so much pain, and he walks out of the room and as he walks away he says "Be happy". GRRRRR that gets me.
He knows better..I give him the ole silent treatment...until I am feeling better, then we are O.K. again, but, mostly he is supportive. My RSD seems to be spreading and all I can think of right now is "I want my REMISSION back!!!" I have had RSD for almost 10 yrs. If I can control the PAIN, I can
work, I can sing, I can dance, and I can BE HAPPY!! But, oh those flare-ups, they are bad--I was so glad to find this web site where I can read about other people who have to deal with this demon-disease. They can be so supportive and so helpful. I have not met anybody else who has this horrible disease, so, it is nice being able to exchange information. I will keep you in my prayers Linmarie, and right now I ask the dear Lord to give you comfort and to hold you up in His everloving hands--I do not mean to affend you in any way, but, hope you accept this blessing as it is given--in good faith and with love--sincerely--Tommie. (TK)
tommie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote