View Single Post
Old 06-07-2017, 12:33 PM
Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

Hello, I moved your post here, I think you can find the most help/info in our sticky threads and past posts a well as any new questions that come up as you seek healing..

I would seek out the best PTs or even and expert chiropractor if you notice any tilting or had any past hits or bumps to head/shoulders etc..
But really explore the sticky threads up above the main TOS page as they have soo much info Trigger points/PT /self help/how to find good PT etc..
main TOS page - sticky threads above the post list..they have a green circle w/ black arrow icon..
https://www.neurotalk.org/forum24/

IMO you have to be firm , if PT actions are making you worse/not helping much..... tell them and insist on new treatment plan. if they don't listen/change it. find another place/PT- check online for high ranked or positive reviews in your area..
hand bikes/weights / stretchy6 bands=== not good if you are having symptoms & pain.. wrong treatment plan..
I would ask if they are knowledgeable about TOS (some will say yes. but they only know the basics and not best plan for rehab)
after you read here awhile , you will better be able to tell if they know real info or not..
TOS/RSI can overlap , I'd look for TOS treatment , to avoid surgery & that should heal the RSI factor also..

And posture work/awareness!!- head /shoulders forward - a bad thing check yours..