View Single Post
Old 06-07-2017, 11:06 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default So there is a strong possibility I have MG but..

Still hasn't been confirmed by the doc but the one test came back positive, AChR Binding AB. I have definitely had some of the symptoms. I thought I was being lazy, but nor matter how hard I try I can't get the energy to do what I use to. I'd get weakness that lasted days or hours. The first symptom was while taking a really hot shower the right side of my face drooped and I felt off. Was driven to the hospital and was told it was nothing. That was 2009.
I've spent the last roughly eight years and three hospitalizations being treated as though I was a mental case. Ive been told they thought I had MS, conversion disorder and mental illness.
Not all of my symptoms are MG though. I lost my vision for several months. I had three doctors see something behind my right eye but it disappeared months later. I have neuropathy, aphasia, ataxia, ptosis, and a few other things intermittently. Problem is the docs don't seem to put that information down except on the rare occasion.
My vitamin D is slightly low. So that's something that will have to be addressed.
I hate to say it but I'm scared this doctor will send me off and tell me I'm crazy. And honestly Im a bit depressed because of the physical limitations I've had. I've not been able to do what I love. I need to work but don't know what to do because I can't son the physical work I did.
Aztecnitemare is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote