View Single Post
Old 06-08-2017, 08:34 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Ive been mostly resting since PT in hopes of it getting "healed", but its honestly a lot scarier to have electrical shocks,strings, bubbles and hot moving parts under your skin than just... painful hands. Its not something I got used to as all my older neurological issues resolved without strange effects (outside hypersensitivity in the back of my hands).

Ive been aware of my posture for a while, too. its part of the reason I got ulnar nerve entrapment at one point; I had been watching vids on how to improve your posture for month on end and trying to apply it because I had just got a new desk and wasnt sure if it was up to code (Had to get a small step stool to put under my desk), but all the vids i saw showed people using arm rest or their desk. But by the time I got to a doctor, I was slumped over all the time because of how painful it was and how reliant I became on my phone due to voice activation.

Il look through the info though. If not, third opinion may mean going up state based on this list...
Taemi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote