View Single Post
Old 06-08-2017, 11:06 AM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

I just read thru Staqrznight's two posts and I KNOW most of you have done it all or a lot. There are new people entering the MS world all the time. And I suppose I'm still fighting the battle on behalf of Barbara and she's no longer here.

1. Whether Palmer Kippola had MS or didn't, I don't know. My sister didn't know FOR SURE for decades. Very early one doctor said "may be MS"...the others did not know...she was in her early 20's...they knew a lot less back then perhaps. She went on to work in her profession for many years, lots of stress, bad sleep patterns, and rich foods. She was on the GO for many years. And then it all hit her.

2. I gave her suggestions over the years like LDN, eliminating sugars/carbs and what I could do without being pushy and invasive on how she was dong her treatments. And talked about Grape Seed Extract and Pycnogenol and the IMMUNE SYSTEM. She had pneumonia quite a bit over the last couple decades... She never got on these antioxidants.

3. Combining so much of the information out there is key, I believe. It's certainly what I would do if I was challenged with MS, it's what I do with my health challenges which is MOSTLY arthritis.

4. I did a search on Integrative Approach to MS and found a lot of info. Maybe some of the newbies would want to do that.

5. I mentioned the doctors kept my sister hanging with the hope of Stem Cells and that was going on 10 yrs ago when she started talking about this. Hasn't happened, will it ever? I know the family asked that donations be given to the stem cell research of one of the doctors she saw in NYC.

Anyway, I can't let go YET on Fighting for My Sister and just putting stuff out there from my mind. There is so much info today on EVERYTHING....this study, that study, this research etc etc etc.

Peace Out ALL....C
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote