View Single Post
Old 06-09-2017, 12:39 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

I completely forgot to repost about the results... it's borderline, my levels are at the cusp, but not past the line yet. Doctor discussed what all had been going on lately .... tons of pain, tons of stress, basically anything and everything that causes the body to pump out cortisol and suggested first and foremost that I stop stressing about things, can't do anything about the pain till I see the neurosurgeon for my baclofen pump, but stress I should let somethings go, like my house not being neat as a pin and my garden having weeds in it that I've yet to tackle again because of the heat.

So worked on learning to let things go a bit... not my strong suit but... working on it.... and I am feeling a little better most days. My levels will be checked again in a couple of months. The doctor is pretty much taking a "keep an eye out but don't worry about it" approach. They're aware of the possibility now, and regular doctor is connected to the hospital I use so if a crisis should occur it's in the records along with my blood tests showing borderline.

But as I said the doctors biggest thing was I need to stop as much as I can from causing my body to overproduce cortisol which then throws it into deficiency once the adrenal gland can no longer keep up...I've been giving it too much of a work out.