Thread: My New Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2017, 06:50 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Thank you so much for the encouragement ladies
I really needed it because I was ****ing freaking out yesterday.

The search is over!!! I called yesterday, and we got an apartment at the place I had my heart set on!!!
We are both very happy and relieved that we've landed a nice new place. I think we will be very happy there. We can't wait to move now!

We will have a balcony with a view of the lake. The rent is $150 less than what we are paying now, and includes heat and hot water. If we renewed our lease here, our rent would be going up at least another $50, so we will actually be saving $200/mo. I wish I could view OUR new apartment, but the tenant isn't moving out until July 11th (my birthday) and they are at least replacing the flooring in the living room, but may have to update cabinets, counter tops, etc. The office manager wasn't sure about what exactly what needs to be done in our apartment.

All I know is that the apartment will be ready Aug. 1st (a Tuesday) at the latest, but I hope we can get in there earlier because we have to be out of this apartment and turn in our keys by noon that day, and it would be much easier to get help moving the weekend before. We would need to hire movers otherwise. The lady in the office said in many cases they get new tenants their keys a couple of days earlier... and I hope that's the case with us. I will try to gently press the issue around the middle of July and hope that things work out in our favor.

After taking 4 doses of the increased gabapentin (400mg), I'm definitely hypo vs. manic now. It's an improvement, but I'm still too high. I'm not going to increase it to 600mg or see the covering pdoc yet tho. I'm hoping to come down slowly at this dose... maybe less stress/anxiety will help?

I still can't clean anything yet because I haven't recovered from the damage I did to my body last weekend. I haven't even done laundry. I need more time to recuperate. Since we won't be moving until the end of July, I will have more time than I expected to work on my "moving soon list." So, there's no need to rush into anything else now.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (06-09-2017), Dmom3005 (06-13-2017), mymorgy (06-09-2017)