View Single Post
Old 06-10-2017, 07:13 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I have no words of comfort Eva, only solidarity. I cry inside every day, I push my body beyond its limits. I said yesterday I could die and no one would know. No one comes to check on me. I fall over and lay there until I can get up, no one responds to my cries for help. We've been dealt a crappy hand we have, we share our lives with narcissistic or centred people. In their minds we are here to serve. My entire family, I'm the afterthought if thought of at all. My husband, only focussed on his journey.
Example
Friday I see a man in the park across the road behaving strangely, laying flat on the ground seeming to have his head tilted towards the play equipment where 7 or more of our young neighbourhood children are playing. I've never seen this man. I ask DB to come look, he does begrudgingly, says it's a man lying in the park nothing wrong with that & walks away. Uhm - it's not, it's winter, there is no sun, it's 5pm, the grass will be wet. I see the mans hand move, I know what he's doing. I grab one of the dogs and march to the park, I'm in pain but I go to the children, ask if ok, they say he's been lying there watching them for a long time, just lying flat on his back. As I approach his legs & hips moving, he hasn't seen me coming. Suddenly a loud bang of a neighbour door sounds out, his attention bought back to surroundings, sees me heading for him with dog and up n runs away. I go back to children whose mother has arrived, she thanks me profusely. We've never had stranger danger in our park but it seems to have arrived as she tells me he's been seen a few times lately. We report it to police. I'm outside for a very long time, go back in. DB not even noticed I've gone. I say nothing. Saturday he's arguing with me, I've groaned once to often as I stand from sitting. Says I'm being melodramatic, like yesterday the man in the park doing nothing. I laugh, show him the police report with the neighbouring witnesses. Tell him to take his head out of his backside and smell the roses as he's talking shite & walked away. DB was contrite for rest of yesterday evening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eva5667faliure View Post
It was is still a painful feeling I'm going through
Naught Corissa a pool membership for our pool we go to
for her birthday
We got up
After the laundry was washed but not dried
My OCD
SUCKS
SO promised Eva we would go to the pool
Couldn't do anything about drying cloths
Card broken
It's the weekend
My last for or five days or who really knows
Corissa opted out
And oh God
When she said to me you can handle it
I shut down
Won't be seeing her tonight I'm sure
Her keys here
She got up and took a shower
Cause I told her I don't trust her
And ask why she did not want to come I promised
And I need to get the things I can't do alone
And she took a shower walked out without saying goodbye
I put towels in the bag
Brought a Barbie threat can go in the water
It was the only thing I could carry
Have no small cart
And was in so much pain the entire
My chair was home
Had to sit on a metal bench
Or sat at the side of the pool
And I just cried so hard inside

Have you ever done that
Every muscle in you body including my eyeballs hurt
With pain and utter sorrow
We left after 2 1/2 hrs

I cried felt things I hated to have to feel and go through
It ducks big time

Took her to drive through Wendy
For her FF
Me
eva5667faliure (06-10-2017), ger715 (06-10-2017), RSD ME (06-11-2017)