View Single Post
Old 06-10-2017, 08:09 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PamelaJune View Post
I have no words of comfort Eva, only solidarity. I cry inside every day, I push my body beyond its limits. I said yesterday I could die and no one would know. No one comes to check on me. I fall over and lay there until I can get up, no one responds to my cries for help. We've been dealt a crappy hand we have, we share our lives with narcissistic or centred people. In their minds we are here to serve. My entire family, I'm the afterthought if thought of at all. My husband, only focussed on his journey.
Example
Friday I see a man in the park across the road behaving strangely, laying flat on the ground seeming to have his head tilted towards the play equipment where 7 or more of our young neighbourhood children are playing. I've never seen this man. I ask DB to come look, he does begrudgingly, says it's a man lying in the park nothing wrong with that & walks away. Uhm - it's not, it's winter, there is no sun, it's 5pm, the grass will be wet. I see the mans hand move, I know what he's doing. I grab one of the dogs and march to the park, I'm in pain but I go to the children, ask if ok, they say he's been lying there watching them for a long time, just lying flat on his back. As I approach his legs & hips moving, he hasn't seen me coming. Suddenly a loud bang of a neighbour door sounds out, his attention bought back to surroundings, sees me heading for him with dog and up n runs away. I go back to children whose mother has arrived, she thanks me profusely. We've never had stranger danger in our park but it seems to have arrived as she tells me he's been seen a few times lately. We report it to police. I'm outside for a very long time, go back in. DB not even noticed I've gone. I say nothing. Saturday he's arguing with me, I've groaned once to often as I stand from sitting. Says I'm being melodramatic, like yesterday the man in the park doing nothing. I laugh, show him the police report with the neighbouring witnesses. Tell him to take his head out of his backside and smell the roses as he's talking shite & walked away. DB was contrite for rest of yesterday evening.
One word PamelaJune
Exactly
Parallel in many ways
And I know it's me who needs to work even harder and I don't know what to do with this utter horrible hurt
But hold on
I hear you and concur
In everyway
And we are who we are
Good kind ready to help if asked
A shoulder to lean on my trust my dedication
And I must remind myself
May this be my last chance with Eva happy that she is so loving smart companionate I wish we could get a tiny dog
She would benefit and get the unconditional love and physical comfort of an animal who's heart pitter patter when it sees her
But I cannot afford or take on the responsibilities that come with bringing in a family member like such
I asked the doctor to write up a note
It would allowed for depression and such
But he was looking out for my physical well being as it is work
Our last family member was trained by me to go in a piddle box
Like a cat
But it is much work on top of taking care of this precious child
She had such a good time
I make a promise and try never to break them
Not that i play a dollar for a lottery ticket
all I would want is to have a full body massage in the morning and again before bed
Just the thought of that
I hope kindness comes your way as you too are dealing with the same
Hugs for you
And hugs for me
You wonderful lady
Thank you for the wise words
It means much at this this time
Love
Me
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (06-10-2017), PamelaJune (06-10-2017), RSD ME (06-12-2017)