View Single Post
Old 06-11-2017, 02:41 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by numb View Post
Biobased,
I diluted it with the distilled water. I did not have the pharm to compound it since my doctor had prescribed it at 50 mg which was the standard size.
I wonder was it the problem that might have reduced the effectiveness.
Thanks.
Numb
You may be in the twenty percent group who due to genetics will have no response or you may need to double dose. Some take it twice a day. Some take as little as 1mg with relief and some also need to take up to 12 mgs. I had no idea that there were so many variables, until I joined the endorphins FB group. Also, there are many stories of people stopping LDN because they believe it isn't working and afterward they realize there were subtle improvements.

I wish you had luck, because it is so distressing to read that you did not, considering my success.

I was able to dance twice at my daughter's wedding, but I did suffer the entire night and two days afterward with a flare. But these flares from "over doing it" while painful, cannot compare to what I suffered with before LDN. I believe if I had gotten LDN earlier I might have had a full remission.
BioBased is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
RSD ME (06-11-2017)