Thread: My New Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2017, 06:40 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I compared floor plans and the new apartment is actually bigger than the one we're in now. The living room and master bedroom are larger, but the kitchen is a bit smaller. There's no washer/dryer hookup, so I will definitely have to do laundry downstairs.

I'm getting very frustrated trying to sit still. It's been a week. Ready or not, I think I'm going to start doing little things again. I can't just sit here, and every time I run errands, I end up spending money I don't need to...
I have a list of a million things I need to do in the long and short term running through my head constantly and everything I look at needs to be cleaned. I rewrote my "moving-soon list" to reflect the work I did in the "cat room," but there is still so much to do...

I was a little calmer yesterday so I didn't increase the gabapentin again. I had a 3 hour nap, but only slept for about 4 hours last night tho.

We're meeting my father-in-law and his kinda-girlfriend for lunch today. We're also meeting him next Sunday for breakfast on Father's Day. When he comes up from Florida, he expects to come over at a moment's notice. I've already explained to him that we threw out most of our furniture, and the apartment is "under construction", so this isn't a good place to meet this year. He knows we're moving, and I told him how busy I have been and we will be, but we're really going to have to drill that home to him today. He got angry with us last year because we wouldn't accommodate him on our anniversary because we already had plans.

Seeing them today will be a good test of how hypo I am right now... seeing how much/how fast I talk and how agitated I may get, etc. I guess I will make the decision about upping the gabapentin based on my behavior.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (06-11-2017), Dmom3005 (06-13-2017), Mari (06-11-2017), mymorgy (06-13-2017)