View Single Post
Old 06-11-2017, 10:08 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Seems to help calm them down during the day, thanks so much. I noticed that I have a bad headache when I wake up and I've concluded that this is due to the fact that the REM stage in the sleep cycle continues to get longer each cycle, therefore right before you wake up the REM stage or when you dream lasts the longest which contributes to a headache right before I wake up.

At the early stage of my recovery I smoked cbd weed and never really had eye strain unless I watched tv and all that, and since marijuana suppresses the REM stage, it allowed for my eyes to not be burnt out by the time I woke up. Also after I quit weed 2 months into my recovery, I've had intense dreams which contribute to even bigger headaches. This makes sense since after quitting marijuana the REM stage comes back stronger than before for a short period.

Just wanted to share my little inception moment, let me know what you think and if it soudns like a good idea to start smoking cbd weed again so I can actually make progress with vestibular eye exercises
zackf613 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote