View Single Post
Old 06-12-2017, 11:07 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRPSbe View Post
How are you doing right now, catra121?
Today has been a rough day...but I am over the flare up from the FCE. Emotionally...I'm still in a bit of a limbo to be honest. It's a tough thing to have to come to terms with the fact that for the foreseeable future...this is as good as it will get for me...but on the other hand I'm hoping that the long term disability appeal will be successful and at least relieve one large weight of stress off my shoulders. I see my dr on June 29th and am making a list of things to talk to him about...like possibly a motorized scooter or wheelchair to at least improve my mobility when I DO get out of the house or...I don't know...other stuff that might improve the quality of my life based on where I am at this point in time. Sounds like work comp is going to be a years long battle (met with my lawyer last Thursday)...so any hope of treatment in the near future on that front is pretty much non existent...but at least it's good to know so I can have a clear picture of reality instead of getting my hopes up. So yeah...I'm kind of down but with a better idea of where I stand with everything I can start making decisions and moving forward instead of this constant waiting to find out where we go next.
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
RSD ME (06-13-2017)