View Single Post
Old 06-13-2017, 09:07 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

it is sort of scary isn't it. right now I am saying that I will only buy used books.
that is all I have been doing reading. Now I wonder if I have been thinking of Myra so much who by the way was born on July 11 because it is making me unconsciously deal with my own death and fear of death.
You should have seen abby yesterday interacting with marcia. She gave her love bites. she never did that to me and marcia got a bump as a result. Abby loves her so very much. she follows her around all over the place. she sort of sulks when she knows it is time for Marcia to leave.
I have so many pairs of pants now. It is obscene. I have enough underwear to last three or four weeks so when we the laundry room was being renovated I had enough.Thank God they didn't raise the prices of the new machines. I was worried about that. I have been trying to make myself cry but to no avail. I am isolating myself. I am trying to find comfort in God. This morning I didn't feel right and I thought for a few minutes I might die. Then the feelings went away. I still don't want to go to the senior center
what a mess
love
bobby
I lost so much money trading the stock market. I am tempted again but I won't touch it. I still follow stocks daily. My annuity is in stocks.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (09-28-2020), Dmom3005 (06-15-2017), OhKay (06-14-2017)