Thread: Seeking hobbies
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2017, 06:19 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Hi Starz! Finding things to occupy our time is tough some days. You are very creative and innovative so I'm sure you will be able to figure something out so you can continue some of your hobbies. Check out some of the assistive things online, like grabber gloves, as you may be able to purchase them or get ideas on making your own.

Have you tried clay or plastering? You can make it as easy or as hard as you want. It can be inexpensive or expensive and everything in between. Making your own would be an inexpensive way to try it out. Pinterest has lots of recipes besides the standard salt dough. You can purchase silicone candy molds to press the dough into. You can color the clay so you don't have to paint it. You can make a bunch as Christmas ornaments and give them away or sell them at a bizarre, craft fair, or even a garage sale.

You also may be able to do some paper crafts/scrapbooking. YouTube has a ton of videos you can view to see if you think you would be able to do some. Paper is cheap! Plus, there's all sorts of paper trimmers, scorers, and rotary cutters that you may be able to safely use.

Those are just a couple of things I thought of right now. If I think if more I'll let you know.
tkrik is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Starznight (06-13-2017)