View Single Post
Old 06-14-2017, 10:19 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Day 3 of New Hit

Hi,

I am very exhausted even writing this so bear with me for the sparse details. I'll fill in the blanks as days go by and hopefully I feel better. Below, grammar and spelling may be poor too. Apologies.

I hit my head into roof of car. This happened 3 days ago. This is following 13 months of zombie like recovery where new structures were being built from previous concussion collapse and 9 setbacks. What I am saying is I was still rebuilding and dealing with a constant daily headache, though month by month it had gotten better.

I am terrified. So scared that I am going to be stuc like that again after this hit. Hit the top of my head into the roof of my car then had to drive back an hour home, all the time feeling this tearing sensation in my head.

I am really just looking for two things - some hope and inspiration. And secondly, is htere a surefire way to measure if I am improving day to day now.

My headaches since the hit have been exhaustingly bad. I can't think without a feeling of nausuea and having to reboot and find my train of thought. Cannot talk to a single person. Cannot drive. But, big fat silver linging is that I actually feel better than last two days. What I am basing that on is simply how much screen time I am able to handle. (First 48 hours none at all), and the fact that I wanted to write this message last two days but could not becuase of exhaustion. But, I am wondering is there a way to test if I am improving.

I love you all. So scared haha. I know many of you have been where I am after rehitting head. Help a guy out please.

Last edited by hermanator90; 06-14-2017 at 10:46 AM.
hermanator90 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote