View Single Post
Old 06-15-2017, 05:56 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by catra121 View Post
I see my dr on June 29th and am making a list of things to talk to him about...like possibly a motorized scooter or wheelchair to at least improve my mobility when I DO get out of the house or...I don't know...other stuff that might improve the quality of my life based on where I am at this point in time. Sounds like work comp is going to be a years long battle (met with my lawyer last Thursday)...so any hope of treatment in the near future on that front is pretty much non existent...but at least it's good to know so I can have a clear picture of reality instead of getting my hopes up. So yeah...I'm kind of down but with a better idea of where I stand with everything I can start making decisions and moving forward instead of this constant waiting to find out where we go next.
A scooter is going to be heaven. Might be a "wrong" thing to say, but it's a lot of freedom regained. Trust me on that. Especially if you have stores or your bank nearby - it's a Godsend to have that.

I've been through year long battles, trust me hang in there. Remember I have CRPS come September 22 years now, so I've been where you are (with the rules and regulations of my particular country, of course).

Have a good day!
- chondromalacia patellae both knees
- RSD both legs (late diagnosis, almost 3 years into RSD) & spread to arms/hands as of 2008
CRPSbe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
catra121 (06-15-2017), RSD ME (06-16-2017)