Thread: I've had it!
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2007, 01:12 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Sorry I said it wrong I will not kill myself this will do it for me! This GOD awful RSD will destroy our body piece by piece is how I feel one part at a time this pain will spread and consume us in fire and all doctors can do is guess and say here try this and this...mmm it works we say untile our bodies get used to it and the dose goes higher and higher, people than say hey your a druggy like my wife so I live like this waiting till my next does of Mr. Feel Good, I druell and fall asleep I walk funny I hurt so BAD and I have to plane out my days like a first grader know what do I want to do today that will cause me pain but do in moderation so I do not have full blown PAIN today. I cannot forget the constipation I live with yup good old wondering if I will clear myself up today or is it tommorow no matter I feel sick because I cant eat I'm so backed up, man what a life I see my wife should leave me I will just be a bum, I wonder how many of thoes bums we all saw when we where healthy had this? no wonder they drank so much because of the PAIN! they cant get meds any more so why not wine and beer...will it be me next you see on the street.
1to talk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote