View Single Post
Old 06-16-2017, 12:02 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Just got my CDR Short Form

Hey Everyone and Happy Friday.

This is my first CDR since being approved in November of 2013.

The threads I have read under this forum have been every helpful and thanks to everyone who has posted.

I'm an L and my number is 0006. I looked up my 2 four digit codes because I was never really sure exactly what I was approved for since I had quite a few conditions listed but was pretty sure one was PN. These are my 2

3570 is Peripheral Neuropathy

2960 is Depression and 2 other conditions I can't remember at this time.

I did ask my pain doctor a few months ago if he thought I'd ever be able to go back to work and he said 'no'.

I go to see him every month like clockwork to get my pain prescriptions filled and I know from these threads that you have to maintain a schedule with a doctor for SSDI.

I am going to mark my condition as 'worse' because I know my SFN has spread and even though I am less pain than in 2013 it takes ER Morphine, Celebrex and gabapentin for me to be able to get out of bed every morning.

I only had 3 goals in 2014 when I started pain management and I still have those 3 goals. Even with the pain reduction I still cannot clean my house, shop for groceries or anything else and I can't cook an entire meal. When I try to do these things I wind up in the bed for 2 or more days.

Just wanted to share this information with you in case it might help anyone. I'm not worried, will mail this in and forget about it.

I have no idea what I would do without my daughter, son and son-in-law. They handle everything for me. I'm very Blessed and I know it.

Take care,

Debi from Georgia
St George 2013 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bluesfan (08-11-2017), Brokenfriend (06-20-2017), echoes long ago (06-16-2017), ger715 (06-16-2017), RSD ME (09-08-2017)