View Single Post
Old 06-16-2017, 07:55 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

A weeks reprieve for DD4 with a new owner to be sourced. He's very popular and well loved amongst the officers and many a bid has gone in for him. The best owner, home, companion and opportunities will be the one. A girl with another shepherd is leading the race. Sad days ahead. The Governor came to watch DD4 plodding along on the lead to seek out the "find" and said "he seems ok, he found what you've hidden" DB agreed but then said now watch DD3 in action who is 8 yrs of age. DD3 zoomed past the "find" at full pace off lead, his body quivering with excitement, then the Governer saw him visibly lift his head, hit the 4paw skid, he was going so fast he he skidded at least 2 metres, spin on a dime, race back to the "find" sit and put his nose on it.

The funeral is on Wednesday, many will be thinking there go I but for the grace of God. I met him while he was sober at the end of DB rehab, I can't bear to think what his loved ones are going through. I know through all his time they will have expected the call but to get it when he's down in rehab must be searingly painful to the soul.
eva5667faliure (06-19-2017), ger715 (06-16-2017), kiwi33 (06-17-2017), Wide-O (06-17-2017)