View Single Post
Old 06-17-2017, 05:20 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart MG Awareness Month - How is everyone doing?!

June is MG Awareness month, as I'm sure most of you guys know. And it's summer, the dreaded season for MGers. Of course, if you're in NZ or Australia or other parts Southern Hemisphere, you're headed into winter!

How is everybody doing? Are you doing anything fun? Staying cool?

I'm just hanging out with my dog, Sami (Shih Tzu), doing some writing, and enjoying the plants on my deck (blueberries, strawberries, peas, pumpkins, sunflowers, lettuce, and flowers). And, of course, the birds that stop by to eat and say hello.

I miss you guys. Where is JJ? Still in Denmark? What's Rach up to? Has anyone heard from Jana, Abby, Ro, and so many other MG vets? Are you newbies doing okay?

I'm grateful that John put this forum together, so that we can all share what we know about MG, share our own experiences, and support each other. I'm grateful for the Mods, who put in so much of their time to help. If this forum wasn't here 17 years ago, I would not have found out the details of MG and what might lay ahead for me. This forum, and all of you, are invaluable. Yes, even all of you lurkers! Thank you for all you have done for others with MG, whether here or elsewhere!

Annie

Last edited by AnnieB3; 06-17-2017 at 06:25 PM.
AnnieB3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
hsahay (06-22-2017), MiaG (07-28-2017), mrsD (06-22-2017), pingpongman (06-17-2017), rach73 (07-03-2017)