View Single Post
Old 06-17-2017, 07:20 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Hey again.

I think Jo*Mar or Mark would be the authority on this but I think it's impossible to tell whether all your progress has been reversed or not. You have to unfortunately just monitor yourself over the next few days to see where you end up, and keep on recovering from that point.

The one thing I will say is that if you had healed quite a bit, your brain should repair itself from the kind of hit you are describing - i.e. one that you don't even think occurred. Anxiety can make your symptoms so much worse, and for the next few days you need to just figure out a way to not make things more difficult for yourself.

After my hit 6 days ago, the first two days were absolutely miserable and I thought I had reversed all my progress. But, it's improving much faster. Our brains are equipped to repair themselves. Especially if you have allowed it to heal without causing severe damage for the past 2-3 years like you did. So, just because it took two years to recover previously does not necessarily mean thats how long it will take to start feeling better and better now.
hermanator90 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote