Thread: My New Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2017, 06:57 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Upon inspection (smell and sticky feel), there were a lot of stains, mainly isolated to one half of the carpet, but it wasn't sunny out yesterday, and the lighting wasn't good, so I had a hard time seeing them close up. Long story short... I ended up treating that whole half of the room. I went through 2 1/2 rolls of paper towels "blotting up" the stains with my slippers (which I've since washed).

It smells heavily of cleanser in the cat room, but the carpet is still wet, and up close it still smells like cat pee. The company says the product isn't done working it's magic until it's completely dry, and they stress the importance of that. If it doesn't do it's job, it won't be for lack of effort on my part, that's for sure.

It smells better in the rest of the apartment, with the exception of the bathroom which is right next to the cat room. I've washed the walls in there recently, and I bleached the rest of it, including the floor, a couple of days ago... so, IDK what to do in there. More bleach I guess.

I am in a lot of pain and am absolutely exhausted. I don't think I'll be ready to do the walls in there tomorrow. I know I should wait. Tonight I will increase the gabapentin to 600mg, and maybe that will help keep me out of trouble.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (06-26-2017), Dmom3005 (06-19-2017), mymorgy (06-18-2017)