Thread: New member
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2017, 07:55 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default Thanks-- and some more questions

Hi Annie

Welcome to the forum, 2Fatigued! I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. THANK YOU!

Have you been tested for myasthenia gravis? What do your doctors think?
I HAVE HAD WAYYYYY POSITIVE BLOOD TESTS PLUS A POSITIVE SINGLE FIBER TEST, AND MY DOCTORS ARE CONVINCED THAT I HAVE MG.

Have they tested you for Lyme disease, B12 and D deficiencies, thyroid issues, cortisol/adrenal issues, celiac disease, anemia, or other causes of fatigue? Sometimes a person can have more than one issue at a time. I've had three at once! Too much fun.
MOST OF THESE HAVE BEEN TESTED FOR, WITH NEGATIVE RESULTS.

Did they recheck your thymus a year after surgery? Though not common, they can miss thymic tissue and some can grow back! That's probably not the case, but worth mentioning to a doctor.

THE WHOLE THYMUS WAS REMOVED, I THINK, AND I'VE HAD CT SCANS EVERY 6 MONTHS, ALL NEGATIVE FOR REGROWTH.

Anything else you need help with? Please feel free to ask any questions! Even if we don't have concrete answers, it's nice to talk to people who often feel the same way!
MY READING ON PUBMED INDICATES GENERAL AND/OR MENTAL FATIGUE IS COMMON WITH MG. IS THAT YOUR EXPERIENCE (ANYONE OUT THERE)? ANYONE OUT THERE WITH SUCCESS IN GETTING LONGTERM DISABILITY VIA PRIVATE INSURERS?
2Fatigued is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AnnieB3 (06-20-2017)