View Single Post
Old 06-18-2017, 09:48 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default PN

Hi there,
I was diagnosed with neuropathy in my feet a few years ago. I started to notice a slight limp several years ago. I passed it off to an broken leg in my 20's from a car accident that was finally catching up to me. I just turned 59. I just went through colon cancer and surgery in 2015 and every turned out just fine. I have been taking medicine for epilepsy since I was 16. My neurologist set me up to have some tests done. I had a nerve conduction test done where they hook probes up to your feet and legs and run electric impulses to a machine to get readings. Well, they could not find out the cause of my problem. So, my feet started to get worse. I would have to pick up my feet or my toes would hit the floor. But, I didn't have the burning that a lot of people complain about. Mine tingled. I did some research and found that B12 may help and that took away the tingling. I ended up getting fitted with plastic braces that I step into and that wrap around my ankles. My balance is not that great, but it is a hell of a lot better than it was before. The braces support the foot and slip inside the shoe and are never seen! Wishing you the best of luck!
Geneo76 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mrsD (06-19-2017)