Thread: My New Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2017, 05:03 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I did a real number on myself again cleaning the carpet, so I'm in really bad shape again, which is no surprise. I went up to 600mg of gabapentin last night. If it doesn't help, as much as I would hate to, I will have to make an appointment with the pdoc covering for my regular one, who is on maternity leave until next month. I have to stop this self-destructive behavior.

My husband did not help me at all on Saturday. He wouldn't even go out to buy the paper towels for me. His excuse was that he helped by moving the heavy book case from one side of the room to the other... not exactly an equal division of labor, but he''s unapologetic about it. There's a lot of furniture that needs to be thrown out, but he's made no move to do that lately either. When I asked when he plans on doing it, he said, "When I feel like it."

We took my father-in-law and his "friend" out for breakfast yesterday. I was really beat up, moving around badly, and I had a hard time standing in line, so they had to come outside to get my husband and me when we got a table. I had to skip going to see my husband's step-father, which didn't score me any points, but I had to lay down and was eventually able to take a little nap.

I don't know if my husband feels guilty or not for not helping me after seeing what all that solo cleaning did to me... I doubt it, but I've been forbidden from going out or doing anything today.

While the odor isn't quite as bad, it still smells like cat pee in here. The rug isn't dry in the cat room yet, but I have a hard time believing it's going to produce magical results once it is. It bet it will smell better for a while after I use that crappy little wet vac, but that's not happening any time soon.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (06-26-2017), Dmom3005 (06-19-2017)