View Single Post
Old 06-20-2017, 02:04 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Pingpongman, I'm sorry to hear you were in the hospital, but I'm glad to hear that you are improving bit by bit. Hang in there!

I was in the hospital last week also. I had aspiration pneumonia, which was related to my generalized weakness (possibly myasthenia gravis?). I'm improving, too. We've been having trouble managing my issues, and I'm having plasmapheresis three times a week. It is keeping me out of the hospital, mostly, but it is a lot to manage. The heat has been quite bad this week, and that is definitely a challenge! I hope the weather will get cooler again as soon as possible. That would be a plus.

I agree, Annie. Thanks to everyone here for this support group, especially the moderators and those who help to answer questions! It's a wonderful resource. I'm grateful to you! Best wishes to everyone who deals with myasthenia, especially during this month of awareness. Please take good care of yourselves!

Take care,
Erin
ErinBear is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AnnieB3 (06-22-2017), mrsD (07-03-2017), pingpongman (06-20-2017), rach73 (07-03-2017)