View Single Post
Old 06-20-2017, 10:49 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart cycles within cycles..how does one identify them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnt View Post
Boxtel et al. w.

It also suggests that too much exogenous levodopa may lead to a decrease in endogenous dopamine production. This would favour the "runway" hypothesis of dosing, rather than the, I think, currently favoured "use or lose" hypothesis.

John
Hi John,

Chemistry seems subject to so many variables and though top down hierarchical logic can prove useful I feel it is good to see chemistry in the context which recognizes there are unknown factors (which leaves us with what can be observed -what modalities effect a better or worse response). Having said that I hold as a constant in my way of seeing things that the body possesses the ultimate intelligence in economy and how to distribute and circulate nutrient etc...( but even that is subject to a context of evolution verses devolution/ anabolic vs catabolic ) which is why I wait as long as possible to repeat dose and attempt to dose according to NEED with a general strategy of every 3 to 4 hours...and have been able to delay 1st morning dose till sometimes 10:30 AM (not this morning) and last dose usually by 4PM . I will watch to see if I experience feeling worse after dosing (hard to tell if I am lying down because lying down itself discourages endogenous dopamine production for me)....I do notice that if I eat right after (but not before) taking med I often will end up vomiting . Do you think it would be useful to identify and pay closer attention to ones own unique circadian rhythms etc.? I think that some individuals may do better with periodicity and others need change in their routines...(and this also holds true with nutrition and environmental temperature requirements) because what provides balance is different for each of us. I remember you mentioned you fare better in the summer...traditionally its been the Spring for me ! Thankyou for this post!!
Kind Regards,
MD

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.”
~ Nikola Tesla

Last edited by moondaughter; 06-20-2017 at 12:14 PM.
moondaughter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote