Thread: My New Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2017, 05:55 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I never heard back from my neuro's secretary, but my insurance company called to notify me that my request for Tysabri was approved... that's quick work. I'll have to call the TOUCH program today to find out about the cost of the medication.

I'm glad I increased the gabapentin to 600mg because it's working...

I went to get my nails done yesterday. Then I shredded some of my husband's pay stubs (that he's been saving for YEARS) to start to lighten up the filing cabinet for the move, and I went through the drawers in the coffee and end tables to throw out the crap we don't need or want... and that's all I did yesterday... a HUGE improvement.

It still smells like cat pee in here. I'm trying to air the whole apartment out right now before it gets hot out again, but the air usually remains stagnant in here because our apartment is partially underground.

I'm not going to check to see if the carpet is dry in the cat room today because I don't plan on doing anything in there right now. It's so tempting to try to fix the root of odor problem, but the work will likely be really activating, so the more I avoid that room right now, the better.

I'm going to do grocery shopping today, early this week. I need a few things at the store, so it just makes sense to get the whole ordeal over with.
I've already vacuumed, and cleaned the kitchen and bathrooms, including the floors, so I don't have to do anything else if I don't want to, or aren't driven to.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (06-26-2017), Dmom3005 (06-21-2017), Mari (06-21-2017), mymorgy (06-21-2017)