View Single Post
Old 06-21-2017, 07:49 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Thanks Bryanne, I am getting in a bad way right now, I think I may be getting an infection as I am burning up (I know its hot here right now but am not right now) Havent been sleeping much keep waking up as well.
My dentist is private (a mercury free one) when I went back to him I should have got prescription for anti-biotics incase, I forgot to ask him.
He did say tooth came out cleanly. He did take xray after. A tooth next to it was taken out couple months ago.
I have been looking for an oral surgeon private practice online and need to book in today with someone.
(As regards my mcs I have had sensitivities since I was 18 mildly up until 8 years ago) I brought on the mcs by doing liver flushing several times then became really sensitive to all chemicals. I would love to go into this more with you in detail another time. Finding it hard to even type now.

A couple of places I have in mind to see on oral surgeon. Need to call first thing in the morning see if any can see me today. dont really have the finances but cant be waiting on referal to nhs. let it go on the credit card. this is too important to sit around on. I dread to think how I am gonna be on the anti-biotics.
Is ct xray the best one I think both of the practices have them (not 3d ones) with panoramic show all thats needed. is the ct one instance results?
skywayd is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote